segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

ATIVIDADE 2º ANO



THE LOVE LETTER
Once there was a boy who loved a girl very much. The girl's father, however, did not like the boy and did not want their love to grow. The boy wanted to write the girl a letter, but he was sure that the girl's father would read it first. At last he wrote this letter to the girl.

The great love I said I have for you is gone, and I find my dislike for you
increases every day. When I see you,
I do not even like the way you look;



the one thing I want to do is to look the other way. I never wanted to
marry you. Our last conversation was very dull and in no way has
made me anxious to see you again.
You think only for yourself.

If we were married, I know that I would find life very difficult, and I would have no
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart to give, but it is not a heart
I want to give to you. No one is more demanding or selfish than you, and less
able to care for me and be of help to me.
I sincerely want you to understand that

I speak the truth. You will do me a favor if you consider this the end. Do not try
to answer this. Your letters are full of things that do not interest me. You have no
true concern for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
I do not care for you. Please do not think

I am still your loving friend.
The girl's father read the letter. He was pleased, and then gave the letter to his daughter.
The girl read the letter and was very happy. The boy still loved her!

Do you know why she was pleased? She and the boy had a secret way of writing to each other. She read only the first line of the letter, and then the third line, and then the fifth line, and so on, to the end of the letter.
Estudo do texto
1. Você acha que isso foi uma carta de amor quando você lê-la pela primeira vez?

2. É esta carta sobre um casal?

3. Por que eles têm que encontrar uma maneira de evitar o pai da menina?

4. É verdade que seu pai ficou muito chateado quando ele leu a carta? Qual foi sua reação?

5. Você acha que sua maneira secreta de escrever é uma boa?Por quê?

A) Complete com much, many ou very:

1. There are______________signs of good luck.
2. My sister is a ________________curious girl.
3. Ther are is not_______________water in the bottle.
4. There was_____________superrstition in ancient Africa.
5. We see___________charms today.
6. This is not a ______________old belief.
7.It is ________________cold today.
8.Mr. Harrison is ______________good teacher.
9. George is a __________________lucky person.
10. There were___________________single girls at the dance.

B) Put the verbs into the correct form (future I). Use going to.

I  (rain)_______ .
They (eat)_______  stew.
I (wear)_________  blue shoes tonight.
We (not / help)________  you.
Jack (not / walk)______  home.
(cook / you)________  dinner?
Sue (share / not)_________  her biscuits.
(leave / they)_________  the house?
(take part / she)________  in the contest?
I (not / spend)__________  my holiday abroad this year.

6 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. 1- não.
    2-sim.
    3-pq o pai dela não queria que esse amor forsse adiante. pois ele não gostava do menino.
    4-não. ele ficou contente com a carta.
    5-sim, por que assim o pai não ficava sabendo o que se passava realmente e eles ficariam felizes.
    a)1-many, 2-very, 3-much, 4-very, 5-many, 6-very, 7-much, 8-very, 9-much, 10-many.
    B)1-I'm going to rain.
    2-they are going to eat.
    3-I'm going to wear.
    4-We're not going to halp.
    5-Jack is not going to walk.
    6-Are you going to cook?
    7-Sue is not going to share.
    8-Are they going to leave?
    9-she is going to take part?
    10-I'm not going to spend.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. QUES 1:sim pois o menino demostro afeto pela garota.
    QUES 2:sim mesmo o pai dela nao permintindo.
    QUES 3:por que o pai dela nao aceita o relacionamento.
    QUES 4:não ele ficou contente.
    QUES 5:sim pois ele consequio falar com a garota.

    resportas A
    1:many
    2:very
    3:many.
    4:very.
    5:many.
    6:much.
    7:many.
    8:much
    9:very
    10:many

    ITEM B
    1:am going to rain.
    2:are going to eat.
    3:am going to wear.
    4:are going to not help.
    5:is going to not walk.
    6:are going to cook.
    7:is going to not share.
    8:are going to leave.
    9:is going to take part.
    10:am going to not espend.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. 1.sim
    2.sim
    3.porque ele nao aceita a relacao deles dois
    4.de alegria
    5.sim porque só os dois entendiam
    a)1.much
    2.much
    3.very
    4.very
    5.many
    6.much
    7.very
    8.much
    9.very
    10.many
    b)am going to
    are going to
    am going to
    are going to
    are going to
    are going to
    am going to
    are going to
    is going to
    am going to

    ResponderExcluir
  5. 1. Yes I thought this would be a love letter, I felt it had a secret.
    2. Yes it is about a couple's love.
    3. because The father doesn't likes the boy.
    4. no. he liked the letter because it was written that the boy did not love the girl more.
    5. yes I think it's good because the girl only knew the secret message.

    A)
    1. many
    2. very
    3. much
    4. much
    5. many
    6. very
    7. very
    8. very
    9. very
    10. many

    b)
    It's going to rain.
    They are going to eat stew.
    I'm going to wear blue shoes tonight.
    We aren't going to help you.
    Jack is not going to walk to home.
    Are you going to cook at dinner?
    Sue is not going to share her biscuits.
    Are they going to leave the house?
    Is she going to take apart in the contest?
    I'm going to spend my holyday abroad this year.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Estudo do texto
    01-não parece ser uma carta de pessoas que não se gostam.
    02-sim sobre um casal que se ama.
    03-pq o pai da menina é contra o amor dos dois.
    04-não ele ficou muito contente pois estava escrito tudo que ele gostaria que acontecece.
    05-sim,por que assim ninguem fica sabendo do que realmente se trata a carta.

    questão A
    01-many
    02-very
    03-much
    04-many
    05-many
    06-very
    07-very
    08-very
    09-very
    10-many
    QUESTÃO B
    01-It´s going to rain
    02-Theg´ going to eat stew
    03-I´m going to wear blue shoes tonight
    04-We arent going to help you
    05-Jack is not going to cook at dinner?
    06-Sue is not going to share herbiscuits
    07-Are they going to leave the hause?
    08-Is she going to take apart inthe contest?
    09-I´m not going to spend my holiday abraad
    10-This year.


    Alunas-jessica patriciany e Amanda Alves

    ResponderExcluir